Last updated: July 10th, 2023
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECTWhen you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages that you view, which websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”. We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- "Cookies" are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org
- "Log files" track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- "Web beacons," "tags," and "pixels" are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?The personal information we collect may be used in the following ways:
- To provide the registration and sign-in functionality, allowing you to access and use additional features on the Site.
- To personalize your experience and provide relevant content and features.
- To improve our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site).
- To assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share your Personal Information with third parties for the purpose of analysing and interpreting this information.
For example, we use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use this website. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
You can also opt out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
- Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that are deleted when you close your browser. They allow us to maintain your session state as you navigate the site, so that you don't have to log in again every time you move to a new page.
- Persistent cookies: These are longer-term cookies that are stored on your device until they expire or are deleted. They allow us to remember your preferences and settings over a longer period of time, so that you don't have to keep re-entering them each time you visit the site.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site's data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
No personal information (Name, Email, Address, Credit Card Info, Birthdate, Financial Records, etc.) is captured or stored via the Site.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below. Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to the United States.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.