Rod of Ages Cho'Gath ARAM Build
Rod of Ages Cho'Gath Build for ARAM gives Best Rod of Ages Cho'Gath ARAM runes. With items, skill order, summoner spells, this LoL Rod of Ages Cho'Gath ARAM guide offers complete Rod of Ages Cho'Gath ARAM Build for Patch 14.4 in League of Legends
Cho'Gath Rod of Ages build for ARAM. Safe build with infinity mana and lots of sustain.
Cho'Gath ARAM modifiers
DMG done NORMAL
DMG taken +5%
Quick Skill Order
Rod of Ages Cho'Gath Runes
- Updated for League of Legends Patch 14.3
How it works
- You rush Rod of Ages.
- You play as Mage with more emphasis on sustain and mana.
- You buy AP items and adapt to an enemy team.
How to play
- Playing Rod of Ages Cho'Gath, your default rush is of course - Rod of Ages. You want to stack its passive as early as possible.
- Rod of Ages gives sustain with its second Passive. It recovers both health and mana.
- You can play this build very safely. Sustain from Rod of Ages alone is very powerful in ARAM. If you want to sustain even harder, you can get Kaenic Rookern (anti poke), Spirit Visage (more sustain) and even get Second Wind (more from Resolve rune tree.
- In cases, when an enemy team is full of tanks and HP stackers and you need to counter them, go Liandry's Anguish.
- Adapt to an enemy team. They full of tanks and they rush MR? You rush Void Staff as #2 or #3 item. Their team is Soraka, Mundo or champs with healing? Rush Oblivion Orb as #2 item (upgrade to Morellonomicon as 4th or 5th item). They stack HP? You buy Liandry's Anguish.
- Somebody is going after you each fight? Their assassins are focusing you on sight? Always getting R by Fizz? Rush Zhonya's Hourglass.
- Good MR item that works well with Rod of Ages is Spirit Visage and Kaenic Rookern.
Tips and Tricks
- Universal skill order for Cho'Gath: max Q for push/poke/healing, max W for fights, max E versus lots of melee champs in an enemy team.
- Do not wait for 'special moment' to use your R early on. It is OK to just stack it on minions to get more survivability.
- If you are not playing a tank or support version, consider not eating siege minions - it is more gold for your carries, and they need gold more!
- Try to line up your attacks with Vorpal Spikes so that they kill minions and harass enemy champions at the same time.
- If you're having difficulty feasting upon champions, try eating minions until you're larger.
- Using Rupture on creeps in combination with Carnivore is a good way to gain Health and Mana.
- Feral ScreamW
- Vorpal SpikesE
Rush this #2
Against high MR
Sustain even harder
For the last fight
Example final build