Titanic Hydra Teemo ARAM Build
Titanic Hydra Teemo Build for ARAM gives Best Titanic Hydra Teemo ARAM runes. With items, skill order, summoner spells, this LoL Titanic Hydra Teemo ARAM guide offers complete Titanic Hydra Teemo ARAM Build for Patch 14.4 in League of Legends
Titanic Hydra Teemo build. You, Teemo, Grasp of the Undying and one very specific item. Hail Hydra!
Teemo ARAM modifiers
DMG done -15%
DMG taken +10%
Quick Skill Order
Titanic Hydra Teemo Runes
- Updated for League of Legends Patch 14.1.
How it works
- You play Bruiser stacking HP, auto attacking and rushing one specific item. You adapt to enemy team, building tanky items.
- You rush Titanic Hydra and optionally Runaan's Hurricane.
- Titanic Hydra can be your only damage item.
- Your auto attacks are quite powerful, thanks to Titanic Hydra and Grasp of the Undying. It's your main source of damage + your abilities.
How to play
- This build is focused on a single item - Titanic Hydra.
- How is this build different to other bruisers builds? The main difference is item rush order. You rush Titanic Hydra first, then adapt to the situation!
- Sundered Sky is very good damage item for this build. It scales off your HP (so Grasp, Overgrowth). It gives damage and pretty good sustain in fights. Remember to switch targets to maximize the effect!
- Runaan's Hurricane is quite a fun and optional item for this build. Buy it if you need damage AND do not need to be more tanky.
- A very effective way of poking enemies is to use Titanic Hydra Active and hit minions in front of them (closer to them, better the effect).
- Another effective way of poking enemies with Titanic, is to hit caster minions in the back.
- Enemy team heavy on AP? Buy MR. They heavy on AD? Buy Armor. You need some damage? Well buy that.
- Remember to consume your Grasp of the Undying procs!
Tips and Tricks
- Teemo's mushrooms can be used to farm creep waves very effectively.
- Place your mushrooms at key locations on the map, such as by the Dragon or Baron Nashor, to reveal when your enemies might be attempting to kill them.
- Blinding DartQ
- Move QuickW
- Toxic ShotE
- Noxious TrapR
Optional #2 rush
Good bruiser items
Good tanky items
Good MR items
Good Armor items
For the last fight
Example final build